Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burnt potato salad. (For fast) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burnt potato salad. (For fast) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burnt potato salad. (for fast) recipe. To make burnt potato salad. (for fast) you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Burnt potato salad. (For fast):
- Take 2 of potatoes cooked.
- Prepare 1 of carrot chopped.
- Take 1 of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato deseeded and chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of cabbage chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemons juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 5-7 of mint fresh leaves.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper powder.
Steps to make Burnt potato salad. (For fast):
- Take boiled potato and prick with fork or both potato in skewers and roast then on open flame for 4-5 min. Keep aside to cool down a little. Remove peel and chopped them..
- Add into a bowl and add chopped carrots, cabbage, tomato, mint leaves finely chopped, cumin seeds hand crushed, salt as required, capsicum chopped and mix well..
- Now add lemon juice and black pepper powder and mix it again..
- Serve fresh..
- If u want to make some smokie with buttery, then add 1tsp melted butter in it and serve..
If you find this Burnt potato salad. (For fast) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.