Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato salad recipe. You can cook potato salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Salad:
- You need 4 lbs of potatoes.
- Use 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pt of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Take 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 2 tsp of yellow mustard.
- Provide 1/4 c of Crab Boil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
Instructions to make Potato Salad:
- Place eggs in a large pot, add enough cool water to cover them, add the baking soda..
- Bring water to a rolling boil over high heat. Once boiling, turn off heat and cover with a lid. Let sit for 10-12 minutes then transfer eggs to an ice bath. Peel once completely cooled..
- Peel potatoes. Add crab boil to a large pot of boiling water and add potatoes. Boil until fork tender, usually 15-20 minutes, and drain..
- Mash eggs and potatoes. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Top with a few dashes of paprika. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight..
If you find this Potato Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.