Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Leek & Potato Soup With Mushroom 🥰 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Leek & Potato Soup With Mushroom 🥰 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my leek & potato soup with mushroom 🥰 recipe. To cook my leek & potato soup with mushroom 🥰 you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Leek & Potato Soup With Mushroom 🥰:
- You need 2 of Lleeks chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion diced.
- You need 6 of medium potatoes washed peel left on.
- Prepare 3 pints of Boiling water.
- Prepare 250 g of Button mushrooms chopped.
- Prepare 2 of good size cloves Garlic chopped.
- You need 3 of Dried Veg Stock cubes.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of cracked black peppercorns and a little for the finish.
Steps to make My Leek & Potato Soup With Mushroom 🥰:
- Add the potatoes to the pan and the chopped leek and the boiling water then add the cumin and black cracked pepper..
- Start to boil the potatoes and leeks on high for 5 minutes then turn to low for 5 minutes. Add the veg stock crumbled in stir to mix..
- Next add the butter heat up and add the onions fry for 1 minute then add the garlic cook for 30 secs..
- Add the chopped mushrooms to the onion and fry for 3 minutes stirring.then take off the heat and set aside..
- Next add the mushroom and onion mix to the pan of potatoes and leek. Bring to boil turn down the heat and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add the lumpy bits of the veg and some of the liquid and blend smooth add back to the pan and add the cream and stir in..
- Bring back to the boil then stir and serve. Add a little more black cracked pepper on top to garnish..
If you find this My Leek & Potato Soup With Mushroom 🥰 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.