Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Leek+Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Leek+Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Leek+Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my leek+potato soup recipe. To make my leek+potato soup you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Leek+Potato Soup:
- Take 1 knob of butter.
- Take 1/4 of of a medium yellow onion diced.
- You need 12 of medium potatoes washed leave skin on and cut in half.
- Take 3 of long lengths Leeks wash and cut into circles.
- Take 1 of dried veg cube sprinkled in.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic granuals.
- Get of Season with Sea salt + Black pepper.
Steps to make My Leek+Potato Soup:
- Add knob of Butter to the saucepan melt it then add the onions fry until opaque in colour..
- Next add the potatoes and 2 pints of Boiling water stir in..
- Next add the chopped Leek.
- Then add the stock cube, garlic and stir in..
- Lastly add the sea salt and black pepper when its boiling turn to lowest heat and let it simmer for 35 minutes. When its cooked I run it through a blender so its smooth then add back on the heat bring back to the boil..
- Its ready to serve into a soup bowl and add some chopped spring onion for the finish Enjoy!.
If you find this My Leek+Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.