Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Leek and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Leek and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker leek and potato soup recipe. To make slow cooker leek and potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Leek and Potato Soup:
- Take 350 g of leeks, sliced.
- You need 500 g of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Use 700 ml of water.
- Take 2 of vegetable oxo cubes.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare of Sour cream, to serve.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Leek and Potato Soup:
- It's the easiest recipe to do. Simply throw all the ingredients together in the slow cooker..
- Season to taste. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- Using a hand blender blend it till its just about turned into puree..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of black pepper..
If you find this Slow Cooker Leek and Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.