Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Even Lazier Use-up Leek & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Even Lazier Use-up Leek & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to even lazier use-up leek & potato soup recipe. You can cook even lazier use-up leek & potato soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Even Lazier Use-up Leek & Potato Soup:
- Use 1 of leek, in small half-moon slices.
- You need 1 of potato, washed and unpeeled but diced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, washed and unpeeled but diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 litre of vegetable stock (I used “Marigold” powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry mustard powder.
- Use of To taste salt and pepper.
Steps to make Even Lazier Use-up Leek & Potato Soup:
- Put all the ingredients into the soup maker, cover with the lid and push the start button..
- At the end of the cycle (typically 22-25 minutes), taste and season if necessary but note that it might not be needed..
- Add any garnish you fancy – or none – and serve piping hot with granary bread or crusty roll..
If you find this Even Lazier Use-up Leek & Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.