Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic leek and potato soup! recipe. You can have classic leek and potato soup! using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make CLASSIC leek and potato soup!:
- Use 2 of Medium Potatoes 🥔.
- You need 1 of Leek.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Stock Cube.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Vegan Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Vegan Unsweetened Milk.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- Use of (Optional) 1 Tbsp Flour.
Instructions to make CLASSIC leek and potato soup!:
- Peel and chop the potato. Take a large saucepan and boil until soft in the water with some salt and the oil..
- Chop the leek and onion. Chop the garlic and fry in a non-stick pan. Melt the butter until it froths, then add the leek, onion and garlic. Fry until soft..
- Add the stock cube to the potato water, crumble in to make sure it dissolves. Add the leek and onion, make sure you get all of the butter in! Add the chilli flakes and nutmeg and soy sauce..
- Simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes or so, if the stock tastes bland simply add another stock cube. Add the milk and flour if you prefer the soup to be thicker. Take off the heat and leave to cool for a few minutes, then blend to a smooth paste. Stir through some cracked pepper..
- I served mine with some seeds, virgin olive oil and rocket! Enjoy 😋.
If you find this CLASSIC leek and potato soup! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.