Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe. To cook chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup:
- Take 1 of medium halal chicken.
- Use 2 of medium onions.
- You need 2-3 cups of plain water.
- Use 5 of whole medium potatoes.
- Take of Salt, fresh grated ginger, tumeric,whole cloves,.
- Take of Small piece whole cinnamon red chilli flakes for garnish.
- Prepare of Home grown or bought veggies of choice (here used green tomatoe.
- Get of Marination for chicken:corriander powder,garlic,ginger,salt.
Instructions to make Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup:
- Chop the onions and peel whole potatoes.put water in the pan and add the onions potatoes and the spices,and grated ginger.cook medium heat,until potatoes half cooked and onions soft.(remember that we are adding the first water amount to cook the onions and potatoes.and then later we can add more depending how much water remain at the end so we have the nice soupy soup).
- Then add chicken and sliced green tomotoes or veggies of choice.then reduce heat to lowest so that chicken cooks evenly and doesn't over cook.add more water (about a cup)if required.try make it not too dilute as will compromise the taste.
- The lovely refreshing soup is done when chicken is cooked and the veggies are just right! Best served hot !bismillah and enjoy with choice for bread or rice or as is!!.
If you find this Chicken,onion and whole potatoes soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.