Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🥒🥔🍝Leek and potato soup🍝🥔🥒 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🥒🥔🍝Leek and potato soup🍝🥔🥒 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🥒🥔🍝leek and potato soup🍝🥔🥒 recipe. To make 🥒🥔🍝leek and potato soup🍝🥔🥒 you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook 🥒🥔🍝Leek and potato soup🍝🥔🥒:
- Get 450 g of leeks, sliced 450 g potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Provide 1 litre of vegetable or chicken stock(1 & 1/2 cubes).
- Provide 200 ml of milk 1 medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, crushed 2 tbsp butter or oil.
- Get of Salt to taste & (already salt in a cubes) Black Pepper to taste.
- Provide of Big pinch of thyme Garnish with parsley (optional).
Steps to make 🥒🥔🍝Leek and potato soup🍝🥔🥒:
- Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the leeks, onion, potatoes and garlic. Stir well then cover and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes. Pour in the stock and the milk. Season with salt, pepper and herbs (if desired). Simmer gently for 15 minutes then allow to cool slightly..
- Process the soup using a processor or hand blender. Bring back to the boil and serve. Garnish with some chopped parsely to serve. #Tip: This soup freezes well up to one week..
If you find this 🥒🥔🍝Leek and potato soup🍝🥔🥒 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.