Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Celery & Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Celery & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Celery & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to celery & potato soup recipe. To cook celery & potato soup you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Celery & Potato Soup:
- You need 1 of Celery bunch.
- You need 1 tbls of chopped dill.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes.
- Use 1 tbls of garlic paste.
- Get 3 cups of water.
- Take 1 cup of cooking cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Celery & Potato Soup:
- Separate half the celery leaves and set aside to roast for garnishing. Wash and chop the celery stalks and remainder of the leaves and set aside.
- Peel and chop the potatoes and set aside.
- In a heavy bottom pot add water and boil the potatoes until halfway cooked, then add the celery and garlic and cook until potatoes and celery are cooked through..
- Add the cream, chopped dill, salt & pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Using a hand blender, whizz the soup until all the ingredients are smoothly blended..
- In an oven tray, arrange the celery leaves and roast for a few minutes until crispy.
- Serve the warm soup garnished with celery leaves and spring onion bread (for onion bread recipe, see previous recipe).
If you find this Celery & Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.