Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Garlicky potato soup with garlic mushrooms recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlicky potato soup with garlic mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlicky potato soup with garlic mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlicky potato soup with garlic mushrooms recipe. To make garlicky potato soup with garlic mushrooms you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlicky potato soup with garlic mushrooms:
- You need 600 g of potatoes.
- Get 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 of bulb garlic.
- Use 1 ltr of chicken stock.
- Provide 50 g of Greek or natural yogurt.
- Get 1 handful of chestnut mushrooms per person.
- Provide of Mixed seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic puree.
- Prepare of Micro herbs to serve.
Steps to make Garlicky potato soup with garlic mushrooms:
- In a pan fry the onion and garlic in some olive oil and butter till translucent. Then add the chopped potatoes and stock and bring to boil then reduce to a slow simmer.
- Put the seeds on a tray and toast them off in the oven, once toast set to one side for later.
- When the potatoes are tender take off the heat and blend with a hand blender Allow to cool a little before adding the yoghurt, then season to taste.
- In a frying pan cook of the mushrooms in a little butter, when nearly done season with salt and pepper and add garlic purée and toss throughly and rest for a minute or 2 before putting it on top of the soup. Then sprinkle with seeds and micro herbs.
If you find this Garlicky potato soup with garlic mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.