Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash & sweet potato soup with chilli recipe. You can have butternut squash & sweet potato soup with chilli using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli:
- Prepare 1 of Butternut Squash, cut into small cubes,.
- You need 2 of medium to large sweet potatoes, cut into small cubes,.
- Use 1 of small red onion, sliced finely,.
- Take of Fresh red chillies to taste,.
- Use of Vegetable oil (1 tbsp),.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Use 700 ml of water.
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- Use of Red chilli flakes,.
- Take of Dried parsley,.
- You need of Equipment:.
- You need of Hand blender.
Steps to make Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli:
- Add the oil to a large saucepan and heat up on the hob over a medium heat. Add in the vegetables and chillies and fry for a couple of minutes then add in the water and bring to a simmer..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Simmer until the vegetables are soft. This usually takes 15-20 minutes..
- Once the vegetables are nice and soft, remove from the heat and using a hand blender blend until a lovely smooth consistency is achieved..
- Serve up and garnish with a few extra chilli flakes and parsley. Great with some buttered bread! Enjoy. :).
If you find this Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.