Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leek, Onion and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek, Onion and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, onion and potato soup recipe. You can have leek, onion and potato soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leek, Onion and Potato Soup:
- Get 3-4 of leeks.
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Take 3 of medium potatoes peeled.
- Get 50 g of butter.
- Get 850 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- Get 275 ml of whole milk.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Provide of Fresh Chives or parsley, finely chopped to top soup.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of creme fraiche per soup bowl.
Steps to make Leek, Onion and Potato Soup:
- Trim the leeks, discard the tough outer layers..
- Slice them finely and wash them in 2-3 changes of water. Drain well..
- Melt the butter in a pan over a medium to low heat and add the leeks, potatoes and onion stirring well. Season with salt and pepper. Allow the vegetables to sweat for 15 minutes over a very low heat..
- Add the stock and milk and bring to a simmering point. Cover and let the soup simmer gently for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft, don't allow the milk to boil..
- Allow to cool slightly then blend into a smooth creamy texture. Return to the heat, check seasoning, add more salt and pepper if needed. Add a tablespoon or two of creme fraiche depending on how creamy you want it..
- Sprinkle some chives or parsley on top to garnish when serving..
If you find this Leek, Onion and Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.