Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato soup recipe. To make potato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Soup:
- Get 3 of medium sized potatoes peeled and sliced (diced).
- Prepare 55 grams of butter.
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- Prepare of Green onion(chopped).
- Take 3 of garlic gloves (smashed).
- Take 120 ml of creamy milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of 7 spices.
- You need 4 cups of home-made chicken stock or vegetable stock.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- Take of For decoration.
- Use of Cheddar chesse.
- Use Handful of chopped parsely.
Instructions to make Potato Soup:
- Cut your potatoes into pieces no larger than 3/4 and try to keep them around the same size so that they cook at the same time..
- In a stock pan saute the onion, green onion and smashed garlic until tender..
- Stir in the potatoes fry very well.
- Add Salt, pepper and 7 spices.
- Gradually add heavy cream. Bring to boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the vegetable stock until soup is desired consistency.
- Cover the pot until the potato becomes tender.
- After that, blend the soup depending on how thick we prefer the soup to be.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese and parsley on top and serve..
- Made by: dandoun kabbara.
If you find this Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.