Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My leek & potato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My leek & potato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My leek & potato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Try eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. These types of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my leek & potato soup recipe. To make my leek & potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My leek & potato soup:
- Get 2 of leeks chopped.
- Take 6 of smallish potatoes.
- Provide 2 of medium red onions.
- Get 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cornflour.
- Use 4 tbsp of fromage frais.
- Take 2 litres of water.
Steps to make My leek & potato soup:
- Chopped & wash the leeks,potatoes & red onion.i use a multi cooker.put all the chopped veg into the multi cooker.
- Make 2 litres of veg stock.using boiling water & crumbling the stock cube in the water.stir well to make stock cubes dissolve..
- Let all this simmer for a hour.take half the veg add it too the liquidiser add the fromage frais too this with 2 ladles of the liquid from multi cooker add salt and pepper too taste.blend them all together.now tip all of this back into the multicooker.
- If this isn’t thick enough for you take 1/2 ladle full of the liquid add it too the cornflour. mix well.return back to multi cooker and bring back too boil this should be quite thick.if you don’t like it too thick it can always be watered down with small amounts of water.this soup is also suitable for batch freezing.
If you find this My leek & potato soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.