Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon, Leek And Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon, Leek And Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon, leek and potato soup recipe. You can cook bacon, leek and potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon, Leek And Potato Soup:
- Take 6-8 of trimmed leeks, sliced.
- Use 1 of large onion, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 4 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 150 ml of single cream.
- Take 4 of bacon rashes, diced.
- Get 1.4 l of hot chicken or vegetable stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Bacon, Leek And Potato Soup:
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the onion and bacon and fry until the onion has softened..
- Add in the leeks and potatoes, reduce the heat and cover with lid. Cook for a further 5-10 minutes. Stir or shake the pan occasionally..
- Add in the stock, Season with salt and pepper and simmer covered with lid for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables have softened..
- Allow to cool for about 30 minutes or so before blending the vegetables..
- Return to the heat and add the cream. Cook for a few minutes, don't allow to boil..
- Taste and season if needs be..
- While the the soup is resting fry the bacon until crispy and crunchy..
If you find this Bacon, Leek And Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.