Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leek & Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek & Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek & potato soup recipe. You can cook leek & potato soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leek & Potato Soup:
- Prepare 3 of Leeks.
- Take 6 of medium potatoes.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Double Cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black cracked pepper.
- Get 1 pinch of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make Leek & Potato Soup:
- Cut up the leeks and peel and half the potatoes.
- Add them to a large pan with 3 pints water. Boil for 30 minutes.
- Add the sslt and pepper stir in and add it to a blender and blend it all. Add back to the heat and add the cream stir and serve..
- This makes 3 pints so you can freeze some for other occasions or just half these ingredients.
- Finish and serve with pinch of black pepper and fresh parsley.
If you find this Leek & Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.