Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. To cook creamy broccoli potato soup you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Provide 1 small head of broccoli (300 g).
- Get 1 of large potato (100-150 g).
- Use 1 of small onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 350-400 ml of vegetable broth.
- Provide 200 ml of milk.
- Take to taste of Slivered almonds.
- You need To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Chop up the broccoli and potatoes, and slice the onions.
- Melt butter or heat oil in a pot. Sauté the onions on medium low until very soft..
- Add the potatoes and broccoli, sauté briefly to cost in oil, and nutmeg & a couple pinches of salt. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil..
- Turn to low, cover pot lightly with lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft. Then turn into a purée with a stick blender or mixer..
- Mix in milk, and adjust salt to taste. Add more nutmeg if you like too..
- Toast the almonds lightly in s dry frying pan..
- For a little extra decoration, steam or boil a couple small pieces of broccoli in a separate pot. Chill in cold water.
- Serve soup into bowls and garnish with the little pieces of broccoli and toasted almonds. Sprinkle with a bit if freshly grated Parmesan and pepper to taste..
If you find this Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.