Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bacon, Leek and Potato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon, Leek and Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon, Leek and Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon, leek and potato soup recipe. You can cook bacon, leek and potato soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon, Leek and Potato Soup:
- You need 500 grams of bacon.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Provide 3 medium of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Provide 2 stick of celery, sliced.
- Take 1 bunch of leeks, sliced.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic, peeled and sliced.
- Provide 5 large of potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of stock, vegetable or chicken or beef.
- Use 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Take of salt and ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Bacon, Leek and Potato Soup:
- Preheat a large pan on high heat. Fry bacon until crispy, remove from pan, dice and set aside..
- In a large pot, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Followed by the onion, carrots, celery, leeks, garlic and mix together with a spoon. Cook for around 10 minutes with the lid on, stirring every 2-3 minutes. Until the carrots have softened, but are still holding their shape..
- Now add, the bacon, (keep a few pieces for garnish) potatoes and the stock into the pot. Stir the soup and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the cream, bring it to the boil and simmer for a further 5 minutes..
- Remove the pot from the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth using a hand blender or liquidizer. Divide between your serving bowls and sprinkle the rest of the bacon on top..
If you find this Bacon, Leek and Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.