Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Not your regular potato and leek soup + salmon 😻 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not your regular potato and leek soup + salmon 😻 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to not your regular potato and leek soup + salmon 😻 recipe. You can have not your regular potato and leek soup + salmon 😻 using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Not your regular potato and leek soup + salmon 😻:
- Provide 1 of skin on salmon fillet, cut into cubes (preserve the skin for the broth).
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter or coconut oil.
- Use 150 ml of double fresh cream.
- Use of Salt and black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Allspice (OR 1/2 teaspoon mixed cinnamon + ground clove + ground nutmeg).
- Use Pinch of paprika.
- Provide of Vegetables:.
- Use 6 of baby potatoes (or 2 regular ones), cut into cubes.
- Use 1 stick of leak thinly sliced.
- Get 1 stick of celery, diced.
- Take 1 of big carrot, diced.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Provide of Mushroom.
- Get Pinch of Fresh dill.
- Prepare of If you don’t have fish stock:.
- Take 750 ml of water.
- Prepare of Salmon skin.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
Steps to make Not your regular potato and leek soup + salmon 😻:
- On a medium heat, melt the butter in a pot and sautee all the vegetables with the salt, pepper, allspice and paprika EXCEPT for the dill and mushroom (will add them in the end). Cook for 10 minutes until slightly soft..
- In the meantime, add 750ml of water in a saucepan + bay leaf + salmon skin. Bring to boil. (Or use fish stock instead if available).
- Once the vegetables are soft, add the strained fish broth that you prepared + diced salmon + dill + cream and simmer on medium to low heat for ~ 10 minutes or until the vegetables are soft as desired and the salmon is cooked..
- Add the mushroom slices and cook for two or three more minutes..
- I added a bit of olive oil right before I turned off the heat..
- Serve warm and enjoy in this cold weather! ♥️.
If you find this Not your regular potato and leek soup + salmon 😻 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.