Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Potato Ham Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Potato Ham Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot potato ham soup recipe. To make carrot potato ham soup you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Potato Ham Soup:
- You need 4 of large carrots.
- You need 400 of g,450g of peeled potatoes.
- Take 6 of red onions,2 large white's.
- Use Half of a tablespoon Dried Basil.
- Take Half of a tablespoon Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Vegetable Stock Cubes.
- Provide of Cold tap water,or plenty of bottled Mineral water.
- Prepare 400 g of cold cooked Ham from a ham joint.
Steps to make Carrot Potato Ham Soup:
- Peel and boil carrots for 30 minutes,cook in Vegetable Stock,Sea Salt and Dried Basil,if water evaporates add some more..
- Peel onions and Maris Piper Potatoes,or New Potatoes (Salad Potatoes),should be done in 20 minutes,if the potatoes are not soft,then boil a little longer.After about 50 minutes it should be cooked,so just allow to cool down..
- Have a large mixing bowl ready for storing your added bits of blitzed soup.Blitz all ingredients together when either warm,or cold – in a Nutri Ninja electric Blender etc. Add 300ml of cold tap water,or Mineral Water too One portion of your very thick soup and then heat in a medium saucepan on the hob,until it is heated up enough for yourself..
If you find this Carrot Potato Ham Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.