Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My potato and veg soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My potato and veg soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My potato and veg soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my potato and veg soup recipe. To make my potato and veg soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My potato and veg soup:
- Use 2 of potatoes peeled chopped and washed.
- Take 2 of large onions diced.
- Get 2 of large carrots chopped.
- Prepare 4 of celery sticks diced.
- Take 1 bunch of scallion sliced.
- Use 2 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of veg stock cubes.
- Use 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Take 2 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for saute onions.
- Provide 3 litre of water.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
Steps to make My potato and veg soup:
- Chopped all veg.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions until translucent.
- Add seasoning veg and water.
- Bring to a boil then simmer for 40 mins.
- Blend until smooth and check seasoning and enjoy with homemade brown bread.
- Add more water if it's too thick or make it thicker by add equal amounts cornflour and water mix…its up to you.
If you find this My potato and veg soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.