Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and marrow soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and marrow soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and marrow soup recipe. You can cook potato and marrow soup using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato and marrow soup:
- You need of For cooking potatoes:.
- Prepare 1 of k potatoes, chopped into chunks.
- Use of Water, to boil (enough to cover the potatoes).
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For cooking marrow:.
- Use 320 g of marrow, sliced into chunks.
- Use of Water, enough to boil (enough to cover marrow).
- Prepare of Sauté onions and garlic:.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive or vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of white onion, sliced.
- You need 8 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Take of Stock/broth:.
- Provide 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- You need 250 ml of warm water plus extra 190 ml water.
- Use of Other ingredients:.
- Get 120 ml of milk (any milk of choice, I used soya).
- Take of Salt and pepper (white and ground black pepper) to season.
- Use of Garnish:.
- Get of Sprinkle of ground black pepper, optional.
- Provide of Croutons, optional.
Steps to make Potato and marrow soup:
- In a sauce pan on medium to high heat, place the potatoes, salt and water. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium and cook until soft. Drain and set aside to cool..
- In another sauce pan on medium to high heat, place the marrow as and water. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium and cook until soft. Then drain and set aside to cool..
- While potato and marrow cool down, in a pan on medium to high heat add oil and sauté the onions until translucent and soft. Remove from heat and let it cool..
- In a measuring jug, pour in 250ml warm water and stock cube. Stir to dissolve mixture..
- In another measuring jug add 120ml of milk..
- To make the soup in a food process add the cooked vegetables and sautéed onions and garlic. Blitz together and then apply pour in the stock bit by bit. Once incorporated pour in the milk bit by bit..
- In a large stockpot or saucepan, pour a bit of the mixture into a sieve at a time and push through the soup. This makes the soup extra smooth..
- Once all of the mixture has pushed through, on medium heat, heat the soup up. In a measuring jug, pour in 190ml warm water and the remaining stock cube. Stir to dissolve mixture. Pour into the soup mixture and stir well. Now season soup with salt and pepper to taste. Once soup is heated through turn off heat..
- In a soup bowl, ladle the soup and serve immediately while pipping hot. Eat as it is or garnish with ground black pepper (optional) and croutons (optional)..
If you find this Potato and marrow soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.