Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my thick potato & onion soup 🥰🥰 recipe. You can cook my thick potato & onion soup 🥰🥰 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰:
- Take 10 of small – Medium potatoes peeled washed and halved.
- Take 1/4 of large onion Diced.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic granuals or 1 clove Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of Dried Veg Stock cube.
- Take 2 Pints of Boiling Water.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked pepper.
- Take 1/2 pint of Boiling water extra for the blending.
Instructions to make My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰:
- Add the potatoes to the boiling water in a large saucepan.
- Melt the butter in a non stick frying pan. Then add the diced onions and Garlic fry together for 1 minute then turn low and simmer until opaque in colour.
- Add the onions to the potatoes boiling also the veg cube crumbled in. Turn down to simmer until potatoes are soft..
- Add the lot to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour back into the pan (at this point you can add 1/4 Cup Double cream optional) bring back to boiling point and serve. If it goes too thick add more boiling water.
- Keeps for 3 days in fridge. The day after it's been in the fridge it goes thicker. Enjoy with some crusty Bread. And a little curly parsley to garnish..
If you find this My Thick Potato & Onion Soup 🥰🥰 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.