Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato & Leek Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato & Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & leek soup recipe. To make potato & leek soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato & Leek Soup:
- Get 1 of Leek.
- You need 1 of Potato (big).
- Provide 30 g of Unsalted butter.
- Get 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 800 ml of Chicken or vegetable broth.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of White wine.
- You need of Bay leaf 1.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian mixed herbs.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Get of Double cream (for decoration).
Instructions to make Potato & Leek Soup:
- Melt the butter to fry the leek and onion until turn softened. (Keep a little bit aside for decorating on the top later.).
- Place in the white wine and then potato chunks..
- Add in the broth to cover the leek and potato and then put in the bay leaf and mixed herbs. Boil the soup and then slimmer it for 20 minutes..
- Purée the soup in blender and flavour it with salt and black pepper..
- Drizzle some double cream over each serving, top with a little softened leek from step 1 if prefer. (Kids want to try them in raw, so I only put a little bit😅) Enjoy!!.
If you find this Potato & Leek Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.