Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & leek soup with frozen pork gyozas recipe. To make potato & leek soup with frozen pork gyozas you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas:
- Get Splash of olive oil.
- Take 2 of Leeks.
- Take 4-6 of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Onion (optional).
- Get 900 ml of vegetable stock.
- Use of Salt and Pepper to season.
- Use 1 tbsp of Crème Fraiche/natural yoghurt pp (optional).
- Use 2-3 of Frozen Gyozas pp (optional) see my Gyoza recipe.
Instructions to make Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas:
- Heat pan with olive oil and put in with chopped leeks and onions. Fry off for 5-10 mins before adding potatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add vegetable stock and season well. Bring to boil then simmer on low heat for 20-30 mins. if adding frozen Gyozas, boil for few mins before setting aside..
- Allow to cool slightly then blitz in food processor and warm gently again in clean pan. Check seasoning and stir through crème Fraiche/yoghurt if adding. Add Gyozas and serve..
If you find this Potato & Leek Soup with frozen pork Gyozas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.