Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything instantly or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leeks-potato-herbs soup (creamy-comfy-warmy) recipe. You can cook leeks-potato-herbs soup (creamy-comfy-warmy) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy):
- Take of HERBS (FRESH).
- Get 4-5 Sprigs of Marjoram.
- Use 4-5 Sprigs of Rosemary.
- Provide 4-5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- Prepare of spices.
- Prepare 20 g of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 5 g of Ground Coriander.
- Take 20 g of Ground Cajun Pepper.
- Take 15 g of Chinese 5 Spices.
- Use 10 g of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 cup of Double Cream.
- You need of Salt and Pepper Seasoning.
- Take of Main ingredients.
- You need 6 of Medium Sized potatoes(Cubed).
- Use 2-4 of Medium Sized Leeks (Chopped).
- You need of Garnish.
- Get of Chilli Pepper and Spring Onions.
Steps to make Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy):
- Heat small amount of oil in sauce pan for about 3-5mins on a medium-high heat. Add the fresh herbs and simmer for 3 mins..
- Add the potatoes and leeks and simmer till potatoes are softened a little. Mix the spices with boiled water (about 1/2 pint or more depending on desired measurements). Pour into the sauce pan. Simmer for 10-15mins or until potatoes are cooked(not burnt). Season.
- Add the cream and blend almost immediately once off the hob till smooth velvety texture is achieved. Garnish with chopped chillies and spring onions. Season and enjoy 😉.
If you find this Leeks-Potato-Herbs Soup (Creamy-Comfy-Warmy) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.