Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Just Lasagne, my way recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Just Lasagne, my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just Lasagne, my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to just lasagne, my way recipe. You can have just lasagne, my way using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Just Lasagne, my way:
- Provide 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Take 1 of celery stick finely chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 80 g of smoked pancetta.
- You need 200 mls of red wine.
- Prepare 1 tin of quality chopped tomatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Provide 2-4 of bay leaves (depending on size).
- Take 1 tsp of chopped oregano.
- Provide sheets of Dried pasta.
- Take 300 ml of creme fraiche.
- Use 1 tbsp of milk.
- Provide of Parmesan and cheddar cheese for grating.
- Get 1 of ball mozzarella.
- You need of Nutmeg for grating.
- Use A few of fresh basil leaves.
Steps to make Just Lasagne, my way:
- Add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic to a pan and fry in olive oil over a medium heat until soft.
- Turn up the heat and add the pancetta and fry for 3 minutes. Then add the beef and fry until brown all over. Then add the red wine and cook until reduced by half..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, the tomato purée, the bay leaves, oregano, salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 2 hours. Check every 30 minutes and add water to keep the mixture loose..
- Once the ragu is cooked, preheat the oven to 180 degrees and then make the white sauce by mixing 2 handfuls of grated Parmesan cheese with the creme fraiche, 1 tsp grated nutmeg, 1 tbsp milk and a pinch of black pepper..
- Now prepare to layer the lasagne. Start with a thin layer of ragu (and a few chopped basil leaves), followed by a layer of pasta sheets, then a layer of white sauce and a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and/or some mozzarella. Repeat the layers until you run out of mixture (the final layer should be white sauce)..
- Top the lasagne with a sprinkling of cheddar, Parmesan and mozzarella and place in the oven for 1 hour, until golden brown..
If you find this Just Lasagne, my way recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.