Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced leek, potato and parsnip soup recipe. To make spiced leek, potato and parsnip soup you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup:
- Get 3 of Large Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Parsnip.
- You need 2 of Onions.
- Use 1/2 of Leek.
- Take 1/2 of Red Chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Veg Stock Cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get to taste of Lemon Juice.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Optional.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 50 ml of Milk (I used unsweetened oat).
Instructions to make Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup:
- Peel and chop the potatoes and parsnips, boil in a pan of water. Add the stock and spices to make a broth. Boil for 5-10 mins..
- Dice the chilli. Chop the leek and onion, fry with butter or oil until soft with the red chilli..
- Add the leek and onion to the potatoes and parsnip. Add the soy sauce (soy sauce introduces a depth of flavour to savoury dishes.).
- Simmer on a low heat for another 10 mins. Add the lemon juice, flour, salt and pepper and milk..
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then blend the ingredients until they are smooth..
If you find this Spiced Leek, Potato and Parsnip Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.