Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup recipe. To make mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup:
- Use of Chicken thigh (bone and skin intact).
- Take of Rice.
- Provide of Mango (diced).
- You need of Onion (chopped).
- Take of Red pepper (diced).
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- You need of Unsalted Butter.
- Provide of Honey.
- Take of Pepper.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Use of Dried Coriander (optional).
Steps to make Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup:
- Debone the chicken thigh and separate the fat-skin, bones and meat..
- Bring a pot of water to boil the bones with a pinch of salt and chopped onions to create chicken stock..
- Cut the rest of the chicken meat into bite-sized cubes. Marinate with soy sauce and honey..
- In a pan, heat olive oil, stir fry chicken cubes until brown. Add a bit of pepper. Add lemon juice. Set aside. Add in onion, red pepper and a bit of chicken stock. Add the chicken cubes and mango cubes back into the pan. Turn off the fire and mix..
- In another pot, stir fry chicken fat with butter and uncooked rice. Remove fat. Then add chicken stock to the rice and bring to boil and simmer till rice is cooked..
- Add dried coriander to garnish.
If you find this Mango chicken stir fry with flavoured rice and soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.