Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup recipe. To cook smoked sausage, potato & cabbage miso soup you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Use 2 cups of Soup Stock of your choice *Today I used Unsalted Chicken Stock.
- Get 1-2 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1-2 of Smoked Sausages *e.g. Kransky Sausages, about 150g.
- Provide 2 of Cabbage Leaves.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Miso *Today I used 1 heaped tablespoon of White Miso.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Instructions to make Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup:
- Cut Potatoes, Sausages and Cabbage Leaves into bite-size pieces..
- Place the soup stock of your choice and the ingredients in a saucepan, and cook over medium heat until soft..
- Season with Miso. *Note: The important point to remember is that you should remove the soup from the heat before it starts to boil after adding Miso. If you boil the soup for too long, the wonderful aroma of Miso will be lost..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onions and enjoy..
If you find this Smoked Sausage, Potato & Cabbage Miso Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.