Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my leek, potato & onion soup recipe. To cook my leek, potato & onion soup you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup:
- Get 1 of full length Leek chopped.
- Provide 6 of medium new Potatoes chopped.
- Provide 1/4 of of a medium white onion chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cracked Black Pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried Basil.
- Take 1 of dried Veg Stock.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- Get 3 tbls of Double Cream.
- Provide 1 tbls of Woresester sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of chia seeds in each bowl. Or fresh Parsley.
Instructions to make My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup:
- Add all the ingredients into a saucepan with 1+1/2 pints water. except the cream, dried veg stock, all cut up and ready. When adding the new potatoes leave the skin as the goodness ir in there just a quick rinse first..
- Basil and veg stock cube.
- Then add veg stock crumble it in. Stir and then simmer for 20 minutes stirring often. Next add to a blender and blend until smooth it will be thick so add 3/4 of 1 pint of boiled water and blend again until all mixed and smooth.
- Next add back to the saucepan add the double cream stir in then add 1 tbls worsester sauce and stir. Bring to the boil then serve. Sprinkle some chia seeds in the middle and serve..
If you find this My Leek, Potato & Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.