Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe. You can have sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato, chopped into chunks – don’t need to peel it.
- You need 500 ml of vegan stock.
- Take 2-4 handfuls of baby spinach.
- Prepare of Handful- 50g or so – fresh coriander.
- Get of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Provide of Generous pinch cayenne pepper.
- Take of Seasalt and black pepper.
Steps to make Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan:
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion and sauté on a medium heat for about 10min til the onion is soft and translucent..
- Add the garlic and sauté for a minute or two..
- Add the sweet potato and stock. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins or so..
- Put the sweet potato mix in a blender. Add the spinach, coriander, lemon juice and cayenne. Blitz until smooth. If using a hand blender, take the pan off the heat, add everything and then blend..
- Taste – season as needed and maybe add another pinch of cayenne. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Sweet potato, spinach and coriander soup – vegan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.