Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato and leek soup – vegan recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and leek soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and leek soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and leek soup – vegan recipe. To make potato and leek soup – vegan you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato and leek soup – vegan:
- Get 3 cups of vegan stock.
- Prepare of About 350 g potatoes – which works out to about 3 medium-sized potatoes or about 1 1/2 cups – peeled and chopped into bite-sized chunks.
- Provide 1 of leek, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh oregano, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Generous pinch of pepper.
Instructions to make Potato and leek soup – vegan:
- Put the potatoes, leek and stock in a pan. Bring to a boil..
- Add the herbs and seasoning..
- Simmer for about 30 mins – til the vegetables are tender..
- If you feel like it, blend the soup to make it smooth. I usually just mash the potato a bit if the chunks are big..
- Serve, season to taste and enjoy 😋.
If you find this Potato and leek soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.