Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chicken & gnocchi soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys chicken & gnocchi soup, gf df ef sf nf you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 of white onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Use 1 of leek, sliced.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried thyme.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1900 ml of chicken stock (8 cups).
- You need 2 of large skinless chicken breast.
- Take 450 g (1 pound) of gluten-free Gnocchi, see my free-from recipe.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, carrots and leek. Cook for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened.
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook a further minute.
- Add the chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves. Bring to the boil then let simmer 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken and shred it.
- Add the gnocchi and shredded chicken back to the pan and cook for 4 minutes or until the Gnocchi floats.
- Discard the bay leaves, season to taste and serve immediately.
If you find this Vickys Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.