Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, potato and spinach soup recipe. To cook leek, potato and spinach soup you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Leek, Potato and Spinach soup:
- Take 5 of leeks.
- Provide 400 g of potatoes (maris piper/ king edwards).
- Use 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 750 ml of boiling stock (vegetable or chicken).
- Use of Large handful of spinach.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of creme fraiche.
Steps to make Leek, Potato and Spinach soup:
- Prepare the veg- cut off the roots and dark green tops of the leeks and slice them, finely slice the onion, chop the garlic cloves..
- Wash the potatoes and slice finely.
- Heat the butter in a large pan, medium heat, when foaming add the onion and garlic. Soften for a few minutes.
- Add the leeks and season with salt, stir well and put the lid on the pan. Cook over a medium heat for 8 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and stock to the leeks, bring to boil and cover for 10-12 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the spinach until it has wilted.
- Blitz the soup in a blender, season to taste.
- Serve with a spoonful of creme fraiche and some crusty bread and butter..
If you find this Leek, Potato and Spinach soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.