Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato cream soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato cream soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato cream soup recipe. To cook potato cream soup you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato cream soup:
- Get 250-300 gr of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 40 gr of butter/margarine.
- Take 35 gr of chopped onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Get 250 ml of water/chicken stock.
- Prepare of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
Instructions to make Potato cream soup:
- Peel and boil potatoes until well cooked. Strain it and mashed it. Keep it aside..
- In a pot, melt the butter/margarine. Add onion and stir it for 1 minutes..
- With a very low heat, add flour. Stir it a moment. Add the milk and water/chicken stock. Keep stirring it and bring it to boil..
- Add the mashed potatoes..
- Season with salt, pepper and chili powder. (Chicken seasoning powder as alternative).
- Bring all to boil and add water if it is too thick..
- Switch off the heat and garnish it with spring onion. Serve it with pita bread..
If you find this Potato cream soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.