Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato and Leek Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and leek soup recipe. You can have potato and leek soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Leek Soup:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large onion, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 4 of medium carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Provide 3 sticks of celery, sliced.
- Provide 1 bunch of leeks, sliced.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 5 of large potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- You need 1.5 of lt vegetable stock.
- You need 250 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 250 ml of full cream milk.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 tsp of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Potato and Leek Soup:
- In a large pot, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Followed by the onion, carrots, celery, leeks, garlic and mix together with a spoon. Cook for around 10 minutes with the lid on, stirring every 2-3 minutes. Until the carrots have softened, but are still holding their shape..
- Now add potatoes, salt, pepper and the stock into the pot. Stir the soup and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add the cream and milk, bring it to the boil and simmer for a further 5 minutes. Make sure that the potatoes are soft..
- Remove the pot from the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Pulse until smooth using a hand blender or liquidizer. Serve hot..
If you find this Potato and Leek Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.