Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's so simple potato and onion soup recipe. To cook sig's so simple potato and onion soup you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup:
- Use 450-500 grams of potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of olive oil for boiling with potatoes.
- Prepare 300 grams of red onions, chopped roughly.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of olive oil for cooking onions.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of vegetable stock.
- Provide 1 pinch of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of each marjoram, cumin seed, tarragon, black pepper, basil, garlic powder.
- Take 1 1/2-2 tablespoon of smoked paprika.
- Use 100 grams of tomato paste (puree).
Steps to make Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup:
- I use salad potaotoes for this soup as the keep their shape better. First peel the potatoes, wash and boil in a little salted water, add the olive oil for the potatoes, the water will be used as stock. When the potatoes are nearly cooked cut them into quarters and return to the water they where boiler in..
- In the meantime peel and rough chop the onions. Add a little oil for the onions to a pan and cook the onions until they just take on colour, do not over fry them.
- Once the onions have taken on a little colour and glaze add them to the potatoes and boiling water. Gently stir them in..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and leave the soup to simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Adjust your seasonings. Add more water if needed( the total amount of the potato boiling water and stockwater should be roughly about 1 litrer of liquid. The soup should have a fairly hot flavour.
- This soup will slightly thicken during the cooking process, because of the onions, this is normal..
If you find this Sig's So simple Potato and Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.