Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick Blue Cheese Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Blue Cheese Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Blue Cheese Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick blue cheese pasta recipe. You can cook quick blue cheese pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Blue Cheese Pasta:
- Provide 120 g of fusilli or other pasta of your choice.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 1 Knob of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of rapeseed or olive oil.
- Take 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red chili, with seeds, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Provide 75 g of Stilton cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of skyr.
- Provide of Ground black pepper.
Steps to make Quick Blue Cheese Pasta:
- Put the pasta in a pan of salted boiling water and cook according to instructions. Drain in a colander but reserve a cup of the pasta water in case needed at Step 4. Add the knob of butter..
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the onion for 3 minutes, stirring only if essential to prevent sticking..
- Add the chili, stir and cook for a further minute then add the tomato purée, oregano and garlic and stir again and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until the onions are just about to caramelise..
- Stir in the cheese and, once it’s melting, also stir in the skyr and, if the sauce looks a little too thick for your liking, add the reserved pasta water, a little at a time until you get it how you you want. Then serve promptly onto the pasta and on warmed dishes..
If you find this Quick Blue Cheese Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.