Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best POTATO & LEEK SOUP with CRISPY PROSCIUTTO & CROUTONS recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to POTATO & LEEK SOUP with CRISPY PROSCIUTTO & CROUTONS recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato & leek soup with crispy prosciutto & croutons recipe. To make potato & leek soup with crispy prosciutto & croutons you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare POTATO & LEEK SOUP with CRISPY PROSCIUTTO & CROUTONS:
- Take of soup.
- Prepare 4 of small potatoes, peeled & diced.
- Use 1 of leek, cleaned & chopped.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of garlic, crushed.
- Use 1 ltr of water + extra if needed.
- You need of salt & white pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Take 250 ml of coconut cream.
- Use of extra.
- Use 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 pack of prosciutto, cut into strips.
- Take 2 slice of day old bread, cut into large croutons.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make POTATO & LEEK SOUP with CRISPY PROSCIUTTO & CROUTONS:
- Stove, medium heat. Drizzle some olive oil, add potatoes, leeks, onion, garlic and saute for 5-10 mins until soften..
- Lower the heat. Add the herbs, oregano and continue to saute for 10 minutes. Add the water and simmer for 20 mintuesor until veggies are tender. Meanwhile, heat a fry pan on medium heat. Cook the prosciutto for 4 minutes on either side. Prosciutto will crispy up once removed from the heat..
- Place the croutons on a tray, drizzle over olive oil and place under the grill (low heat). Cook for 5 min, toss, then cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown and crunchy..
- Remove soup from the heat. Add the coconut cream and blend until smooth with a stick blender. Remove croutons from grill..
- Serve in glasses. Drizzle over olive oil and sprinkle over croutons. Serve with couple strips of prosciutto..
If you find this POTATO & LEEK SOUP with CRISPY PROSCIUTTO & CROUTONS recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.