Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato soup recipe. You can have baked potato soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Potato Soup:
- Use 3 of medium sized baking potatoes.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Use 350 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 350 ml of dairy free milk.
- Use 1 of teapsoon oregano.
- Use of salt and pepper, for seasoning.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chives.
- Use 2 of tablepoons dairy free grated cheese.
- Prepare 2 slice of bacon, cooked and cut into little pieces.
Steps to make Baked Potato Soup:
- Bake the potatoes in the oven for an hour (or until tender) at 180 oC – you can use a microwave if you are short on time Allow the potatoes to cool a bit then remove the skins.
- Place a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat Sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the potatoes, dairy free milk and stock Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the oregano and season to taste Divide between four bowls and top with the chives, cheese and bacon.
If you find this Baked Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.