Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup with Coriander & Cumin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup with Coriander & Cumin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup with Coriander & Cumin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash & sweet potato soup with coriander & cumin recipe. You can have butternut squash & sweet potato soup with coriander & cumin using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup with Coriander & Cumin:
- You need 1 of large butternut squash, chopped.
- Get 2 of large sweet potato, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds, crushed.
- You need 40 g of butter.
- Get 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 2 of celery sticks, chopped.
- You need 850 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Use of salt & freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup with Coriander & Cumin:
- Fry the cumin and coriander seeds in a hot dry frying pan for 1-2 minutes until fragrant, but be careful not to burn them. Once cool, crush in a mortar & pestle..
- Peel the butternut squash and sweet potato and add to a food processor along with the celery and onion. Or hand chop if you prefer into small pieces..
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan before adding the onion and celery. Sweat for 10 minutes then add the garlic, butternut squash and sweet potato..
- Pour in the stock, season with salt and pepper, stir, then cover with a lid and simmer for 30 minutes until the vegetables are soft..
- Leave the soup to cool and blend with a hand blender, or mash with a potato masher if you prefer. Ensure that you get a smooth consistency..
- Pour carefully into a bowl and garnish with a sprinkling of the coriander and cumin seed mix, some fresh coriander and grate a tiny bit of nutmeg over the top. (How easy was that)..
If you find this Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup with Coriander & Cumin recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.