Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to robin's easy potato soup recipe. You can cook robin's easy potato soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Get 10 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 liter of Whole Milk.
- Provide 550 grams of Frozen vegetables (corn, carrots, peas).
- Provide 1 medium of Chopped Onion.
- Get 113 grams of Salted Butter.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Robin's Easy Potato Soup:
- Wash, peel, and dice potatoes. Place in a large pot of water and boil until soft. Strain potatoes and place back into large pot..
- In a medium sized pot, heat milk, but do not boil. Once heated, pour over potatoes. Smash potatoes a bit..
- In medium pot, melt butter and stir in chopped onion. Cook onion until softened. Add frozen vegetables (or fresh if preferred) and cook until thawed (soft)..
- Add butter/vegetables combination to the potatoes/milk combination. Add the flour to thicken and salt/pepper to taste..
- Stir and heat for approximately 15 minutes..
If you find this Robin's Easy Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.