Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Yam Potato Cream Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Yam Potato Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Yam Potato Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red yam potato cream soup recipe. You can have red yam potato cream soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Yam Potato Cream Soup:
- Take 2 of onions.
- Get 1 of Red Yam potato.
- Get 1 of Potato.
- Get 1 of Big carrot.
- Take 2 of Red Chillies.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil (corn, sunflower or olive).
- You need 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 1 of Spring of dill on top.
- Prepare 300 g. of Condensed chicken broth (Campbell's or any).
- Prepare 250 g. of Water.
Steps to make Red Yam Potato Cream Soup:
- Dice onions, potatoes, carrot, Chillies..
- Add coriander seeds, oil, mix all the ingridients..
- Pour condensed chicken broth and water..
- Mix again and leave in a slow cooker for 1 hour (slow cooking mode).
- In 1hr. Pour your soup into mixer and mix hard while it is hot. Serve on a plate with a spring of dill on top..
If you find this Red Yam Potato Cream Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.