Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato, Leek & Kale Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato, Leek & Kale Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato, Leek & Kale Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato, leek & kale soup recipe. To cook potato, leek & kale soup you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato, Leek & Kale Soup:
- Take 3 of x Large potatoes (around 500g), peeled and cubed.
- You need 1 of x Tbsp olive oil.
- Prepare 15 g of Butter.
- You need 5 of x Leeks (around 500g), washed and sliced into half moons.
- Get 2 of x Garlic cloves, sliced.
- Take 1 1/2 L of Vegetable stock.
- Use 200 g of Kale.
- Take 2 of x Tbsp crème fraîche.
Instructions to make Potato, Leek & Kale Soup:
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the leeks, chopped potatoes and a pinch of salt, then cook gently for 10 mins until the leeks have softened. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 more minute, then pour in the stock. Simmer for 10-12 mins until the potatoes are soft, then add the kale and cook for 2-3 mins to wilt..
- Stir in the crème fraîche, then blitz with a hand blender and season to taste..
If you find this Potato, Leek & Kale Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.