Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and leek soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and leek soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and leek soup recipe. You can have potato and leek soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and leek soup:
- Prepare 1 of large leek (finely sliced).
- Prepare 4 of large potatoes (peeled and diced).
- You need as needed of butter.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 pints of vegetable stock.
- Take 1 handful of chives (chopped).
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
Instructions to make Potato and leek soup:
- In a large pan melt butter and add leeks let them soften for 5 minutes. Add garlic and seasoning..
- Add potatoes and stock and bay leaf. Bring to the boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook for 30- 40 minutes until everything is soft..
- Remove bay leaf and blend. Stir in the chives.
If you find this Potato and leek soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.