Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Big Bowl of Comfort recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Big Bowl of Comfort recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to big bowl of comfort recipe. You can cook big bowl of comfort using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Big Bowl of Comfort:
- You need of Leftover mash potato.
- You need Half of cup grated mature/sharp cheddar cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 can of Cream of tomato soup.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Big Bowl of Comfort:
- When you have some leftover mash, use some to fill up a ramekin (I used one that came with some paté or tapas) then cover with foil or cling film and put in the fridge..
- When you want to make this dish, unwrap the ramekin of mash, and place it under a hot grill/broiler for five minutes..
- Take a pie dish and carefully (holding the ramekin with a tea towel or oven glove) run a knife around the mash then turn the mash out into the middle of the dish, top it with cheese and put it back under the grill/broiler for another 8 minutes or so..
- Meanwhile, heat the soup in a small saucepan until good and hot, stirring to prevent it boiling. Season it with salt and ground black pepper..
- When the cheese is browned, use an oven glove to take the pie dish from under the grill and place it on a wooden board (I use a small cheese board).
- Pour the hot soup around the mash potato..
- Sit down and eat it with a spoon. Feel better 😚.
If you find this Big Bowl of Comfort recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.