Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Giouvarlakia Meatball Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Giouvarlakia Meatball Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Giouvarlakia Meatball Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more important than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to giouvarlakia meatball soup recipe. You can cook giouvarlakia meatball soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Giouvarlakia Meatball Soup:
- Take 500 g of beef mince.
- Take 1 of onion (grated).
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 60 g of calrose rice (οr short grain).
- Prepare 1 handful of parsley (chopped).
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 of lt water.
- Use 1 of carrot.
- Use 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of Egg-lemon sauce.
- Use 2 of egg yolks.
- Use 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Take 60 ml of lemon juice (about 2 lemons).
Instructions to make Giouvarlakia Meatball Soup:
- In a bowl mix the meat, rice, onion, garlic, parsley, olive oil, salt and paper until incorporated..
- Scoop small portions of the mixture and shape it into small meatballs..
- In a large pot bring the water to a boil, add the carrot, potatoes, salt, olive oil and the meatballs, and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Egg-lemon Sauce: Add the egg yolks, cornstarch and lemon juice in a bowl, and whisk them very well (you may also use a small blender)..
- Add a ladle of hot soup to the bowl while whisking constantly until frothy..
- Pour the egg-lemon sauce to the soup and mix gentle for a minute..
If you find this Giouvarlakia Meatball Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.