Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Egyptian lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egyptian lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egyptian lentil soup recipe. You can cook egyptian lentil soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egyptian lentil soup:
- Get 3/4 cup of red lentil.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Use 1 of potato.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Use 1 of onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of Salt to your taste.
- Take 1/2 tea spoon of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tea spoon of curry.
- Take 1 tea spoon of cumun.
Instructions to make Egyptian lentil soup:
- First soak the lentil in water and leave it for 1 hour, then wash it very well.
- Cut the tomato, potato, carrot, onion, and put all together with the lentil in a pot full of water and add the cloves.
- Leave to boil until all ingredient are very soft.
- Add all the seasoning.
- Mix all together with hand mixture.
- You can add water again if you find it very heavy.
- Now it’s ready to serve with some crunchy Lebanese bread.
If you find this Egyptian lentil soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.